Our innovative company was created in Toulouse in 2015, specialized in conceiving and manufacturing embedded GNSS systems for Aeronautics, Space and Public transportation
Leader in our domain, we opened worldwide subsidiaries : New York, San Fransisco and soon Montréal and Florida, in Paris too ; our customers are spread all around the world and are great actors in their own domains : Airbus, Thales, OneWeb, HoneyWell, Rockwell, Metros of Stockholm, Helsinki, Munich, Paris and many others.
Our dynamic team is composed of creative, passionate, innovative and human members, dedicated to conceive and provide high quality GNSS systems, fitting our current and future customers’ needs.
To better take place in our growing market : we are hiring talents!
Under the responsabilty of the Mobility solutions Manager, you are part of the team in charge of GNSS products. You gain a global view of our device family and are in charge of the calls for tender management.
Therefore, you shall :
- Analyse customers needs and build appropriate solutions.
- Strengthen and draw up commercial proposal in terms of technical realisation and deliverables.
- Set up the relevant budget in partnership with the products’ technical managers
- Develop a partnership network in order to answer innovative calls for projects (FUI, GSA)
- Check and follow up of the calls for tender you have been handed
- Assure feedback on calls for tender you have dealt with and set up a continuous improvement plan.
|Skills||Education / Experience|
|Knowledge of embedded development||Engineering Degree or equivalent in electronics or telecommunication.|
|Project management||5 years experience minimum required in communication systems architecture|
|Language : negociation level : spoken and writen in French and English||A GPS systems experience would be highly appreciated|
|Autonomy and rigor|
Position based in Toulouse – short duration international travel